Tomorrow: MPF_Sand!

Guest Mauler

is it even possible for fan maps to be made/added  for ren-x or even skins or veh ?

You want my map in Renegade-X? No problem. It can be made it in but the thing is the speed of getting my map stuff into Renegade-X might be a long time.

For custom replacement skins & model I am not sure.

First I must admit that the map has been hugely improved compared to the original sand, the mutants and planes work a lot better than expected.

that said, the map still sucks :(. No tanks and mostly just nubjet wars. Mutants are good, but sadly the best mutant is again, another nubjet-look-a-like: Point and click and bullet travels instantly to the target even if you're lagging and he's not really there. Thus we still have the same old sniper fest, just more types of "snipers" >_> <_<. and orcas/apaches still seem to be shredded pretty quickly by nubjet fire, so they are only really used in large rushes, not standard warfare.

First I must admit that the map has been hugely improved compared to the original sand, the mutants and planes work a lot better than expected.

that said, the map still sucks :(. No tanks and mostly just nubjet wars. Mutants are good, but sadly the best mutant is again, another nubjet-look-a-like: Point and click and bullet travels instantly to the target even if you're lagging and he's not really there. Thus we still have the same old sniper fest, just more types of "snipers" >_> <_<. and orcas/apaches still seem to be shredded pretty quickly by nubjet fire, so they are only really used in large rushes, not standard warfare.

soo found something stupid.. the person who complained so much about IKMaps orcas landing off the helipad made the orcas on this map ALSO LAND OFF THE HELIPAD.

and worse.. it lands in the middle of the harv path @_@. I had the bad luck of buying an orca and before I could reach the helipad it landed on the harv, blowing it up.. and then the vis that spawned from the harv proceeded to attack me and my orca X_X. With poke terminals I could at least tell if something is in the way of my purchase.. this sidebar PT made me have to go into a building, where I can't see what's around the helipad, before I can buy an orca @_@.

just.. why!! move the harv path or make the orcas land somewhere else @_@. Or better yet remove this infantry map asap >_> <_<