Game does not save keyboard bindings and settings

Fr4gg0r

Question

9 answers to this question

It has some options in the ingame settings (esc > options), but these are very limited. The config file wwconfig.exe does not have keybinding settings.

It is also recommend to make use of the Keys.cfg file of MPF on the MPF servers, this will allow you to make use of some additional key bindings for the imperial age maps. This file can be found in the download section. 

http://multiplayerforums.com/files/file/664-mpf-keyscfg-installer/

well how do you quit the game? using ESC and press quit or ALT+F4 or F8+Exit command? you have to use the normal quit game to save settings, or startup a offline lan game, edit configs there and leave the game.

otherwise, have you checked if your registry file exists in regedit?

well how do you quit the game? using ESC and press quit or ALT+F4 or F8+Exit command? you have to use the normal quit game to save settings, or startup a offline lan game, edit configs there and leave the game.

Did not work.

otherwise, have you checked if your registry file exists in regedit?

Wut

Also any "saved" keyboad configs are not actually saved - when I stop the game and start it again, they are not there anymore. 

The taunts and shit defined in the keys.cfg from here work, how can I override controls like free aim, walking and mouse sensitivity with that file?

normaly my solution should help. start game.exe (single player) start a lan game. change the setzings ingame. press ESC to quit the game. thats how it ONLY worked for me.