XWIS Down - Server GSA Mode

zunnie

EDIT: Server is back online in XWIS mode!

XWIS (todays Westwood Online (WOL)) appears to be down for the last couple of hours now.
I have placed the NewMaps server in GSA mode (listed on RenList) for now.

You can connect to it using a program called RenList which fetches all available servers off of GameSpy.
Simply extract the package to your Renegade\RenList folder, then run RenList.exe and set a nickname in Options.
To join our server just select it from the list -maybe add to favorites- and click on Connect.

Hopefully XWIS will be back online shortly and when that happens the server will be restarted.

Edit: Appearently the XWIS servers which provide us with a serverlisting are being DDoS attacked.
I hope the guys responsible for this will stop attacking it soon so we can have a couple of normal good old fashion games again :/

Appearently the XWIS servers which provide us with a serverlisting are being DDoS attacked.

I hope the guys responsible for this will stop attacking it soon so we can have a couple of normal good old fashion games again :/