UltraAOW Stealth Weekend: Thu - jan 30 - Mon 3

MDK

Please anything other than stealth lol, player counts are dropping cause of bad gameplay. The concept is fun at first but as it goes on it just gets annoying, too much sneaking around not much fighting, cause anyone who starts fighting gets shot by all the other people in hiding.

at this point even NO points weekend (so the only credits are from your ref/silo) would be more attractive.

point out falcod hates this for the fact any one can now sneak up on his long range camping veh and destroy it  and his points may suffer a little .......

close but not quite. I'm not a kdwhore, if i die i can just buy another veh lol, its not like I'm short on credits once I start whoring. Not to mention I'm so far back on most maps that if you can reach me with an engie u might as well be trying to kill the building behind me lol.

a stronger ulterior motive is that maps almost always end in base kills, making my pointwhoring to win by score meaningless since the time limit is never reached!

but well, the real issue is ultimately still the player count.. empty servers suck, and the quick games from stealth events tend to make the counts drop in my experience.

you base lower numbers on stealth weekends on what ?  the time you are online = timezone  or some facts you have that I have not seen ?

from my side and timezone or time of play the numbers are up players like stealth and more so when games become snipe or veh whoreing if they lose a building or base they still have a chance and do not become just fodder .

Just from my experience the counts seem lower. That said it could of course just be me having the bad luck of joining at bad timezones or bad parts of the rotation, so if you're using some server tool to see that the numbers are actually up overall then there's no problem.