Mobile website

NXwolf

Question

Question.  Are these two different websites/databases?  Cause the mobile website emails get marked as spam, reguardless if I add them to filters or not, yet the main site doesn't.  Same thing when people like post's.  The mobile website is seperate from the main.  There's more, but those are the two I can think of right now.  Just wondering cause it would solve a lot of my notification problems then.

6 answers to this question

I'm kinda curious of what you mean by mobile website emails. Are you talking about recieving e-mails? Or just trying to go on the website in general and  going on it through your mobile phone? If so, I am clueless about the second one.

Yeah.  The forums notification's listing.  I'm subscribed to all Renegade forums, so I get an email when ever a topic is posted, which this part works.  Now when ever i reply to a topic, I auto subscribe to said topic.  When the auto subscribe happens from the full version website (IE: desktop), I get emails straight to my account, same thing with likes, PM's, etc....  However, if I do the exact same thing, but from a mobile device, the emails get blocked from my gmail account.  The email address that sends me the subscribe replies is the same either way.  They all come from zunnie's email, yet a mobile subscribe gets blocked and the full site does not.  Same with all notification's on the site itself, do not register.  Like when someone sends you a PM or likes a post.  You get a notification, just I don't when something is handle mobile.

I've tried looking into this, but I'm out of ideas on my side.  It's gota be some kind of glitch with the site, but not sure how or even why for that matter.  lol