Problame joind

Mayas Le Distructeur US

Question

7 answers to this question

I moved your topic here, if i see you post in some forum again with messages that are not relevant there, i will put your posts on 'moderation' which means you cannot post anymore without moderator approval.

Also try to keep your spam to a minimum, your useless posts everywhere are starting to tick off people over here.

i take it that the crash is after the map is done downloading, but while its currently loading the map/joining the server? if so, i have yet to have heard of a fix for it, but it is not all that uncommon for me, just exit renegade, make sure the game process is no longer running (process/image name should be game2.exe) and just restart renegade and try again to join. this almost always fixes it for me.

OK thanks i try

Don't try. Do or don't do, there is no try. Is best to do properly.

As for the main topic. just restart and keep joining if you cannot join see if its possible to join Newmaps. Also it might be a specific map on Dblaney server perhaps won't allow you to join. I think.

Happened to me this morning... Ive gotten used to it. It happens to a lot of people, sometimes every day. Just keep trying... relentless! Usually lets you in after a maps time has ended, I have noticed that (periodically). More over, I don't think there is anything anyone can do about it for the foreseeable future. Do we still not know what is causing this?