Gameplay Pending

Relentless

Question

Does not happen too often, but when it does I can not seem to join. Did the resets etc. Last night I joined just fine. Other servers work fine but why go there? Why can I not join now? Assistance appreciated.

16 answers to this question

Guest UItmaWepn

Mine used to do that every now and then, I just keep trying until it works. If it is not the server then it has something to do with your connection. Just make sure your have all the latest scripts running and double check to see if it isn't any of your skins or other programs (if any) that might be affecting it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I am running 4.2 but its only in beta. Current is 4.1. I know some servers do not recognise version 4.2 yet and you get kicked lol. - Not here tho. Safe bet is to stick to 4.1 for time being.

Are you able to see chat ingame while having gameplay pending?

If yes: Its some weird ass bug with TT 4.1 it usually resolves itself after a few minutes. :/ nothing we can do about it :(

I have it to sometimes and it pisses me off lol :(

Guest UItmaWepn

Then the problem is that you have not set up your firewall to allow it to connect to the game server without the firewall getting in the way. Go here to find out how to change this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/communicate-through-windows-firewall#1TC=windows-7 this is for windows 7, I don't know what windows you use, so hopefully this helps.

Then the problem is that you have not set up your firewall to allow it to connect to the game server without the firewall getting in the way. Go here to find out how to change this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/communicate-through-windows-firewall#1TC=windows-7 this is for windows 7, I don't know what windows you use, so hopefully this helps.

I cant confirm this is the actual issue here as i configured all my stuff and i still have it sometimes.

Well hell that's terrible! Also I cannot see chat, just send chat but I am not sure if anyone can read me as I cannot receive. Just, Gameplay Pending....................................... Like I said its every now and then, but I flip my wig when I have to wait an hour or more to do my thang. Rarely does it last less than an hour. I am confident brilliant MPF minds in collaboration can produce results :)

Guest rackzz

i had this issue a few times, lost connection of server and couldnt rejoin. but my internet was still there. youre not the only one dude, no need to waste time to fix your internet.

this happend even on the old ultraaow servers when they were running on another serverbox.

Guest UItmaWepn

I propose to get up all of your best programmers and open up the .ini of renegade, find and fix this issue, if it is possible, then redistribute it as renegade *fixed*.