Problems joining

trumpetbum

Question

wondering if anyone else having issues....

Over the past few years, at times when I try  to join, I will be able to enter game, but everything is 'pending'... I can move around in the game, but I cannot leave or enter a building, cannot buy anything etc.    After a minute or so I will be disconnected.   When I immediately re enter, there will be no problem.  This has not happened every time, but once in a while and I put up with it.

Over the past day or two, I cannot even get that far... I try to enter the game.. I get to the entrance music, background etc, but the game does not start... I have to do a hard reset to do anything after this point... computer hangs up

help?    I will keep on trying to see what i can do... but it's getting annoying

8 answers to this question

On 7/27/2019 at 4:39 PM, trumpetbum said:

wondering if anyone else having issues....

Over the past few years, at times when I try  to join, I will be able to enter game, but everything is 'pending'... I can move around in the game, but I cannot leave or enter a building, cannot buy anything etc.    After a minute or so I will be disconnected.   When I immediately re enter, there will be no problem.  This has not happened every time, but once in a while and I put up with it.

Over the past day or two, I cannot even get that far... I try to enter the game.. I get to the entrance music, background etc, but the game does not start... I have to do a hard reset to do anything after this point... computer hangs up

help?    I will keep on trying to see what i can do... but it's getting annoying

Anyways I reported that to jonwil.

now....   I have one computer that will run Ren, and my main computer, even with the free download version, freezes up at the Resource Manager page...  Whole computer locks up...

4 hours ago, trumpetbum said:

now....   I have one computer that will run Ren, and my main computer, even with the free download version, freezes up at the Resource Manager page...  Whole computer locks up...

what windows does it have?