C&C Renegade's 22nd Anniversary

unknown

Renegade's 22nd anniversary is approaching fast. During this time we will be limiting or even turning off our regular servers to get as many people in the event server as possible. Lets try to beat the record of 80 players from the previous anniversary!!

image.png

I finally beat the campaign and on renegades 22nd anniversary 

My review of this thing is 7/10 it wasn't half bad

The solo mission objectives are fun but they do have their fair share of painful moments, there is a ton of sections in the game where you are lost and running around looking for a mission objective which can be kind of tedious.

Another complaint of mine is the enemies spawning literally right in front of you out of nowhere or out of a transport helicopter. Its bad gameplay design and I wish they had the time to add more quality of life improvements to the game but there it is none the less.

What I like about the game is all the one liners Havoc the main character comes off with, they are just awesome. My favourite mission in the game has to be the part where they are nuking the church and you have to make a break for it commando style.

Plus the soundtrack is pretty awesome, the best one being either beach or level 1 hero 

Good luck to anyone looking to replay the campaign again

''Well hey look, we got good, bad and ugly all in one room! I'll let you guess who's who''