Unread posts your not allowed to read

Iraq

Question

So I just find it really annoying when I read the forums to be told I have unread posts but then only to find out they are in sections I don’t have permission to read.  While it may not be a problem to you admins it is kind of annoying for us mortals who aren’t allowed to read the behind the scenes stuff. Could you please fix this? 

7 answers to this question

Yeah its usually those ones, I open the forums and it will say that there are unread messages in renegade but they are stuff in moderation that I’m not allowed to read or it will be a hidden TCW forum that I don’t have access to or the donators section will  tell me I have unread messages.  I don’t know if you can do something about this but it’s just annoying to be told that there are unread messages to read when you don’t have access to said messages.

Yeah its usually those ones, I open the forums and it will say that there are unread messages in renegade but they are stuff in moderation that I’m not allowed to read or it will be a hidden TCW forum that I don’t have access to or the donators section will  tell me I have unread messages.  I don’t know if you can do something about this but it’s just annoying to be told that there are unread messages to read when you don’t have access to said messages.

What he said ^ 

The community reports section is just what it sounds like. Anyone can make a post. Only the creator of the post and moderators can read the post. You can only see the topics that you create.

Same goes for the ban/mute dispute sub-forum.

I think if you use the View New Content Button at the top right none of this will be a problem.

http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Link above, its what I have always used, there are dozens and dozens of forums and sub forums if you're going by the little icon on the main forum page, you probably miss a ton of posts... Try that if you arent already.