Need help

Paterke

Question

Hey guy's.

I have the following problem.

* I've installed mIRC again and did register my name ( paterke ) on it.

* I've put in the confirmation code and it was accepted.

* For some odd reason mIRC did restart over and over again.

Then i did the following.

* I've created a new nickname ( MPFpaterke )

* Registered it and send the confirmation code.

It worked sort of 2 days. ( kept me logging of and auto login again ( always switched from 1 name to the other )

Today when i trid to identify myself it said my name isn't registerd.

Could someone look into it please (I'm a really Mirc n00b with little knowledge of it) as i like to be on Mirc and if it doesn't work then it's of no use for me.

SS below in attachments

post-342-0-92204900-1437031639_thumb.jpg

post-342-0-85070900-1437031640_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

Cant help you. This is one of the 27 reasons I h8 IRC & Team Scrotum. I can be Batman one day... only for some stupid machine to tell me otherwise. Re-install IRC? IRC "Irks" me...... Insert Travesty's face here.

Never mind, i've fixed it (i'll guess)

Googled for help and found what i've done wrong.

Now i even don't have to identify myself eachtime anymore :P

Going to selfstudy some mIRC scripting trought the net to educate myself again in this thing.

Hey tell me how you did that. ?! Every time I try IRC my firewall wigs out, then my internet crashes. Then its at least an hour for ATT to tell me my service is down, please wait 2-4 hours while we correct the situation. In the meantime I can connect via phone but not IRC... Im not as educated as Travis in all this tech gib... but I know how to listen. Aware there is 'mobile IRC' but I only get an hour a day until this deals done.

Sorry for that my knowledge is to little, perhaps the big guns can help you with that as i'm just a small firegun in mIRC.

Hey tell me how you did that. ?! Every time I try IRC my firewall wigs out, then my internet crashes. Then its at least an hour for ATT to tell me my service is down, please wait 2-4 hours while we correct the situation. In the meantime I can connect via phone but not IRC... Im not as educated as Travis in all this tech gib... but I know how to listen. Aware there is 'mobile IRC' but I only get an hour a day until this deals done.

Are you using the irc chat tab at the top to connect or Mirc programme itself? Try allowing Mirc in your firewall settings.

Never mind, i've fixed it (i'll guess)

Googled for help and found what i've done wrong.

Now i even don't have to identify myself eachtime anymore :P

Going to selfstudy some mIRC scripting trought the net to educate myself again in this thing.

If you need any help let me know.

Ah well the settings! Yes I don't mess with that anymore due to wigging... see I don't have the patience to circumvent this crap. Back in my day everything was solved with an AR-15, few hand grenades. Anyway, I'll mess with that thanks for the tip... still OOC for a couple weeks. I'll join if Travass is on, we talk mad shit to each other so don't think we hate each other... that's just how real friends talk :)

Do you guys know how to use the "perform" function? It's not a script. If you don't let me know and I will be glad to show you. It auto idents you every time you join.

Yep that's what i used to auto  identify myself  now :)