windows 10

renman007

Question

hi guys renman here am tearing whats left of my hair out, i upgraded to win 10 as few in the game said not had any problem with it, so i did the upgrade and it worked fine, i then realised that with updated version you couldnt enter your microsoft account and was unanimously advised to do a clean install so i backed up al 150 gig of my wanted files amd formatted drive and installed win 10. i dug out my cd's (yes i still got my orig disks) installed it and it installed as usual c:/westwood/renegade etc and the internet one aswell, when i try to upgrade to 1037 it cant find the directory. i even tried the renegade installer exe from downloads on here and comes with an error when it gets to 99% am going cold turkey here. ps am MSCE so not a muppet when it coems to pc's ive tried compatability for dif versions even tried virtual machine etc am loosing will to live with out renegade arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 answers to this question

Or you can wait until WinDoh's pulls their head from their ass & create a more worthy operating system. Win 7 for the Win! or 98+ & XP depending on how avid one is at programming. Vista wasn't too bad if you have the 'ins'. I use Win 7 myself & Win 98+ on "ancient" games. I am personally waiting for Win 1438 dash B. Kinks should be worked out by then right?