Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
zunnie

tcw Map Yodeller Deathmatch added

I've added the map Yodeller to the game, it was originally designed by someone for Renegade years ago.

It's been set up as Deathmatch and you will spawn with any random character from your team's PT options.
Mapmakers can temp the PT options and remove infantry from the slots then the code will not include them in the available random characters for that map.

Here its loadscreen:

YodellerLS.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unstoppable
      This is the updated and improved version of the UltraAOW Mappack Installer. This always installs latest mappack from our server and keeps you always up-to-date.
      It is a very useful installer for against slow connections. If you have a slow connection, you can use this installer.

Just open installer, it sometimes can't detect or wrong detect your TTFS folder, in this case select correct TTFS folder, and it starts downloading.
      Please report glitches to our Discord server. You can find our Discord at http://multiplayerforums.com/discord URL.
    • By Unstoppable
      My first public map on Renegade. Silos, repair facilities and tailguns are capturable. Double base defenses. Defenses, building locations, etc. are balanced as much as I can. Report bugs and glitches in the comment section. My next map will be soon.
    • By zunnie
      Here a sneak preview of the GDI Refinery in max receiving a complete overhaul.

• By zunnie
      Testing the code that follows a specific path around the level, perfect for making map video's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.