Install Renegade

shadowstorm

Question

I heard about the game through some online friends, and they directed me here. I went to the forums trying to find the things I need to download and play this game, but I am not having any luck. I DL the file called "Renegade Installer" but every time I downloaded it from different browsers on 2 different computers, it said the installation integrity check was not passing and that the install file was corrupted. Is this my system doing it? I looked around for an installation manual that sometimes servers post on their forums so I could get setup and in game, but I have not been successful. 

Is there a manual here that I can look over to get in game? Is there something I am doing wrong in the file download, setup process that is causing these issues? Maybe that is the completely wrong file? Any help would be appreciated, I've watched the YouTube videos and it looks like loads of fun.

3 answers to this question

1. Install Renegade (assuming you have the disc with a proper serial)
  2. Update to patch 1.037 (for English)
  3. Go to Tiberian Technologies and download the 4.6 client installer and  launch it after it installs
  4. After doing all that, you're game will be up to date, and ready to play. Log in to browse server listings, or download Renlist to join up.