MPF Prize Raffle Drawings

bigjimer1

I am making a slight change, the drawing will still be held next month, but I am going to count this months donation entries as well. So people will have 2 months time to

donate to the server and up their chances at winning. Here you can see how many people have donated and how many entries they have for the drawing so far.

http://multiplayerforums.com/index.php?/donate/goal-5-mpf-server-payments-march/

Also, since I am hosting this contest I will not be eligible to win any prizes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent fund raiser idea BigJimer (a.k.a. 'gonna beat your ass')  LOL.  I already have a Logitech headset, but I donated anyway because this Community is awesome!  If I win the drawing, I will donate the prize back to the Admin to determine who they would like to reward it to.  :D  Community Pride! ;)

Excellent fund raiser idea BigJimer (a.k.a. 'gonna beat your ass')  LOL.  I already have a Logitech headset, but I donated anyway because this Community is awesome!  If I win the drawing, I will donate the prize back to the Admin to determine who they would like to reward it to.  :D  Community Pride! ;)

hmm nice. well i think that maybe i should draw 2 names then so if the first name is yours then the second person can win the prize then!