Goodbye Wyld1USA

Cronus

Wow, so sad to hear this. I’ve known Wyld for along time. I still remember our first conversation back on UN Rules. I still have the in game screen shot. Sad that we have lost another friend. Rip my friend. 

On 4/17/2020 at 1:57 PM, Mark AKA MorDos said:

My wife battled Cervical Cancer for 2 years end result all female productive parts removed and then after 2 years find out it destroyed her left Kidney as well and that as well was removed and now we may be battling incoming affect with her liver being affected as well sigh I know how this works and I hate to hear about anyone being taken down by this visions and sometimes relentless disease. You and your friends family have our deepest condolences.

so sorry to hear.... prayers..

On 4/21/2020 at 7:10 AM, Beka_Era21060 said:

RIP Wyld I don’t know who he is; let his soul be in paradise

He was one of the longest Renegade player and member. Played along with him for a Decade. Great and classy human being he was

• 2 weeks later...
  • unknown unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Scallywag (sgtass64)

Played along side Wyld since the days of Ren-Archive server, and No-n00bs and then later in the Jelly server tremendous player never had a bad word to say about anyone. RIP 

• 10 months later...
Guest M0bileSt0rm

Sadly, I am a bit late to comment as I have been away from games for a few years now. We played some great games together back in the day!

May you Rest In Peace.